A lot happened in the last week here in the Smith house:
– My dad had an operation on his shoulder. I’m the official dresser at the moment – it’s kind of weird to dress
– Dirk (my brother) wrote the Charted Financial Analyst exam and studied his butt off. He also went to the Christmas party at my dad’s firm. (it was a fancy dress)
– Francois (the other brother) had his twentieth party and I acted as the official barbeque engineer.
– Kleipot Gemeente (our community) had a good week of fellowship, praying and growing together.
– Lollie ran her first ten kilometers on the road! She’s really running well, I’m battling to keep up with her.
God is good and the weather’s good in Africa.