This week has been an absolute roller-coaster.
– On Tuesday Lollie and I celebrated our nine year anniversary. I am so blessed by my wife.
– We celebrated the evening with some American friends who got married and I did the paperwork for them. It was so cool to celebrate with this couple.
– Last night our community did a study of the Trinity, it took a lot out of me in terms of preparation.
– Tomorrow I’m leading a retreat for the small group leaders of a church in Benoni.
– On Sunday it will be our service again and we’re continuing on how to make God number one. We will look at the Shema in depth.
Today (Friday) is our Sabbath.